Search This Blog

P1398 Disease detector


Oh proud prince piss on this poor
I'll be your toilet of the day
An urinal that recites poetry 
When you emit your yellow ray

Oh son of the sun god that you must be
To stand so tall and firm
I have a habit of gurgling the urine 
Or before I gulp your cum

I can tell you all the royal ailments 
That you must have acquired in your reign 
My tongue and nose foretells cancer
These diagnostics you freely gain

And much much more that your kidney wants to tell you
The words it never found how to speak
Will come from my ruddy lips true
You just take a bloody leak

Invite all your friends 
More piss, more more more
I cook cocktails from the leftover 
I'm your best piss drinking whore


Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...