Search This Blog

P1392 I charge

I don't need all my bones 
Just these few would do
One through your ass my dear
Others will just follow through 

If you're not on a budget 
Scaring the shit out can be silly 
I rub your poop on your face
I scatter it willy-nilly 

It'll smell bad I know 
It's your shit after all 
I don't have a nose to worry 
I'll have a fun filled ball

A decent haunting doesn't come cheap
I'm sorry if you expect gore
That's an extra on the blood menu
Or I bleed the haemorrhoids like before 

Additional charges in advance 
If you have to die in the deed
Once you're a ghost you're a bro
You can pay me back in weed

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...