Search This Blog

P1385 Maybe love



If you think there's true love 
You're betting on a hopeless stake 
I say "maybe" but the chances are rare
More likely you'll get a selfish snake

Don't believe me, it's your life 
All you have to do is wait 
See the colors come off with the skin
Taste the blood in your miserable fate

Don't expect anything 
Just know a woman needs a man
As  desires and angst are evolved 
Part of a contrived genetic plan

Mating evolved to escape parasites 
Then parasites became we
A thin layer of purpose that evaporates
The naked gangrene is there to see 

Everything else is random chance
Where you are in time and space 
I'm sorry it isn't romantic 
But that's how it is more or less

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...