Search This Blog

P1347 Snake


I'm the superior being 
You're a fucking snake 
I own this whole planet 
You don't have a written stake 

Although we are both quite evil 
We part in our venomous fray
You react if someone fucks with you
We always lead the way

Fuck off now
Or I'll hit you with my stick 
Came prepared to piss on you
Do you like my dick?

Yeah it's tiny I know 
Also I have a flat kind of bum
If you like I can jack off here
You can taste my cum

Girls don't pay any attention 
If you have a micro dick
Plus a poor hobo like me
Can't never get his kick

Sometimes I'm horny as hell
And I've my own cock blown
I finger my asshole often
My nipples make me moan

I'm so depressed now
I can't find the easy chicks
Please bite me this instant 
And end my horrible fix

Let me hobble to my death 
Do disembowel my parts
Check to see my dreaming brain
And hold my bleeding heart

This was a man indeed 
You may tragically note
Nobody took a notice of him
Nobody took his coat

When you taste the tender asshole 
You'll see I'm a super soft soul
My pubic hair grew unrestrained 
Shit,  always a briquette of coal 

Finger each other in anus fun
The gods of snakes and men
When such a person as I die
Their venom will flood the glen

The tears you may have 
Will be of joy indeed
Lived a loser whose corpse, you'll say
A famished snake will feed

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...