Search This Blog

P1339 Juxtaposition of colors


Mere juxtaposition of colors you think 
I'm a FUCKING god
I bring wealth to the wealthy 
The poor just get my rod

Of course I'm all made-up 
What do you think a god is
A convenient lie to get things done
A sparkling bottle of piss

I play with the other fiction 
That you already have in your head
I make them more irrational 
Guilt makes you wet your bed

The more corrupt the country 
More prevalent my prowl
If you're a bit in doubt 
Paid actors put on a scowl 

It's generational you know
The indoctrination party religiously wild
I absolutely must make sure
I finger your asshole as a child 

Further fucking is easier afterwards 
Since you have a ready mind
I can get away with any lies
Rinse, repeat and grind 

Blatant are my threats 
Quite naked the greed 
Contradictory statements galore 
Want more wounds to bleed 

The more you bleed the more you fight 
One nonsense against another 
Newer fiction all the time
One nonsense after another 

I tell you what to do and what not
Ancient rituals that reek of OCD
I make you sing and dance silly 
Like puppets on strings, OMG

I'm in the pocket of the puppeteers 
But it's your trust I breach 
I focus on your delusions
For all the shit I have to preach 

Go fuck yourself in the ass
Go back to your rotten prayer
If you think it's going to save you
Please know that I don't care

I'll twist your testicles 
If you breathe a word to the superstitious lot
They should remain in the twilight 
As blame worthy despicable snot 

There's no shit to save
Reality is random and harsh 
You're just part of a polluting species 
Who'll get flushed in a flash 


Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...