Search This Blog

P1329 Fingered


I was a deer in the headlight 
Fingered by a rabid snake
That was the nightmare 
Absolutely no mistake 

Embarrassed to say 
I kinda egged it on
An artful reptilian finger
Less probable than a lottery won

Rubbed behind the prostrate gland
It used the finger like a ram
To pleasure a man it knew how 
River of drool burst its dam

But in the end it was strangling me
Unceremoniously proceeded to eat
When I screamed in deer panic
I fell and the floor hit the feet

I wonder what Freud would've said
Especially since an asshole played a part
The old man must've contrived a case
Suffered an attack of the heart 

But I don't mind being eaten
Especially by a big bad hot snake
My life sucks really really sad
Not even death would bother to peck

But now the snake has my shit
Caked on its index digit
Or is it the other way around 
Because I don't feel that fit

What if it didn't pull the finger out
And it's still lodged in my ass
Would I defecate a finger next
Would it come flying out with gas

I'm worried because
I'm basically just a hollow thing
Food drops through gravity unassisted 
And thankfully would never cling 

But now I have a grievous doubt 
A finger in my ass no less
I'll have to check my feces now
Sweet smiling jesus, what a mess





Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...