Search This Blog

P1326 Mr. Superstition

I am Mr. Superstition 
I take you, the modern man for a ride
I rub my sperm on your neck
Makes it easy to glide

Groups are easier to fool 
I've fooled armies and ants
My holiness is so hot
That I don't wear any pants

I only talk in Barnum 
You think I'm a mystical seer
I carry silly anachronistic toys 
I subjugate you with fear

A few stage magic tricks
Well rehearsed sleight of hand
Informers and background research 
Places your trust on a stand

You sit on layers of everyday angst 
All very common so to speak 
But you think you're special
Helps me make an income quick 

Your cognitive biases memorized 
I cold read your limited brain
Supernatural and pseudoscience 
Help me scam your pain

It's less depressing to be a deluded nitwit 
It's scary if you're not
The world doesn't give a shit
Humans are just like snot

The equations that define things 
Are a lot of work to learn
The fiction of the faith gives
Easy shortcuts that earn

The world is riding a new age wave
Rationality is a festering sore
If you wait for evidence and reason 
I deem you less than a whore

Plus I know you're slow wit 
I know you slept through school 
It's so easy to fuck with you
You're already an Ignoramus fool

To save your status 
I'll throw in a bit of quantum physics 
I'll make your shit sound important 
Seduce with cajoling sticks

Palmistry, astrology,  homeopathy 
I'm on top of it all
My beard is useful in all religions 
Dress and makeup after the call

I bend spoons and move mountains 
I always talk to ghosts
In fact I've published my rates 
On blockchain and blog posts

Voodoo, tarot card, haunting 
Healing and astral peeks
Everything is doable 
Money always speaks

It helps that you are foggy
Makes for an excellent prey
I make it sound you're clever in the head
Although it's made of hay

My prevarications too subtle for hay
I use circular logic all the time
Doublespeak is my expertise 
I have several degrees in crime 

Your flexibility is just a carry over
A childhood of innocent indoctrination 
Generation of bullshit handed down
And now prevalent fashion 

I'll ride you into all kinds of shit
Guaranteed bullshit runs you dry
If you don't get results now
Many lifetimes you get to try

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...