Search This Blog

P1323 Want a date


I want a date tonight 
I know I'm kinda fat
My teeth are in my belly
I look like a rat

Also my dick's rather small
It's shriveled and hidden away 
My nipples are my eyes
Wink my asshole when I pray

My tongue can probe any hole
It'll reach the g-spot on time 
It's really wet and really rough
For girls who dig a little slime 

The classifieds won't take my ad
Social media sort of sucks
My hands are quite large
Just want to grab my fucks

I like to stare at the moon
Under an arbitrary romantic tree
I sway and swing, do a dance 
Pointing carefully where I pee

Well I really need a partner 
A lady love in my arm
Don't want to die a monk
Unused and full of sperm 

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...