Search This Blog

P1321 Snot candy


I like my snot quite a lot
My nose is full of it
God is good it's good food
I sell it as a treat 

I collect the snot on a stick 
Mix it with a bit of salt
Add a little sugar for sweet 
Pour a lot of malt

It becomes a candy for kids
Adults love it too
They can't get enough of it
Costs only rupees two

I'll become a millionaire 
You just watch and see
After that I'll sell my farts
Just for rupees three 

There'll be a variety of scents 
My lab will make them so
Mango peach and rotten eggs
Sachet for on the go

Then from farts to stink bombs 
I'll start a terrorist group
Sleeper cells with strict bean diet
Fire from the hole they poop

Making denizens puke at will
The expansion plan of mine 
Every city under a layer of vomit 
Sell my shit as shine 

Yes that's right you heard your plight 
I'm planning a strategic win
All I need are investors now
From my piss comes gin



Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...