Search This Blog

P1294 Flying fuck



I know your life hasn't amounted to much
Except for an erection here and there
Choose your fantasies well
Before you leave your decrepit lair

I don't like a flying fuck
I had warned you before 
These skies are mine 
Ruse another whore

Go fly where you're free to fly
Where I won't bother to go 
Go fly where it's safe to dream
Or just lie distinctly low

I see you're red with pressure 
Ejaculated some sperm too
Now you'll droop your power stoop
This sky won't be blue anymore 

If I was just your masochism 
I guess I'll vanish as well 
Too bad I didn't kill you
Too bad I could not dwell 

But if I ever catch you again 
When the imagination is mine
I'll fry your balls with olive oil
Sautéed with salt, pepper and wine

I'll ferment the grubby sperm
I'll skin the scrotal skin
Many recipes to try 
And drink your blood with gin

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...