Search This Blog

P1291 Kin


I don't like critters 
Especially those that crawl 
I like antiseptic disinfectants
Used profusely in my hall

Call the exterminator 
I see a weird bug with teeth
I will faint and I will die
If someone doesn't clear this filth 

Squash it with grief 
It's exoskeleton is infirm
I'd vomit now if it's not gone 
I get sick with germs 

Will the gods not notice this
How dare they sleep at the wheel
Can I not have the dignity of diet
Will I have to make it a meal

It's too large for one gulp 
But I won't shred it into bits
I'll carve out the tender flesh 
I'll throw my vituperative fits

Yes you will feel my blind wrath
This is the end of your little loop
My puke will make you blind 
Will paralyze your legs like goop

And might I add I'll sing a shrill song
As the acid cleans your skin
I'll try to make it short and sweet
My short and sweet kin

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...