Search This Blog

P1262 Poor


The world's a hollow dream 
I do not exist in it I think
Or I do in the miserable role
Of a poor on dire brink

Can't afford a meal or smile 
A death in life at best
I drink water salted with time 
Impoverished ramshackle nest

Educated with expiration date
Knowledge never had a chance 
All I learnt, lessons in coping 
And accepting circumstance

I realize love at the disputed core
Barren and parched fissures of gloom
Guaranteed deceit and nothing more
Always the entirety of doom

I trudge alone a crusty broken loon
There's nothing I don't lack
The society's worries exclude me
All roads lead to a cul-de-sac

A damaged man in dusk
No wanderer feel curious to ask
Lives intersect only in need
Hurry a convenient mask

It's hard to express grief 
Words bitter with laden fury
I suffer the painful stabs
The sharpest shards of memory 

Circular orbits of misery 
Around a suffering soul
I empty the desire to exist
I want to live no more

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...