Search This Blog

P1231 My shit



What I do with my shit
Is my matter entirely 
This last dump you good sir
Is not part of the family 

Now don't give me that
I know my shit
I can smell one from a mile
I smile when I see it

But I'm old fashioned in this
And shit should look like it
This monster from hell
Gave the plumber a fit

I analyze feces carefully 
Like Sherlock Holmes did
Magnifying glass on the worms
Underneath the commode lid

I will not be fooled 
Mr. Poop is surely alive 
If I don't stab it bloody now
It'll assemble its nursery hive

There'll be the usual mess
But I'm used to handling shit
Maybe another hour or so
You may want to sit


Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...