Search This Blog

P1229 Tongue like a snake


My tongue is like a snake 
It hisses at me 
I live my days in fear
I believe it's a she

It never complements
Finds fault in everything 
It uses words that
I would never even think

So acerbic in spirit 
That my teeth has started to rot
When I sleep it comes out
To hang outside the cot

It scares the ghosts at night
Robbery is very rare 
I once found a robber
Hypnotized by its stare

I can't talk in public 
Fearing what they'll think
I'm sure it's got venom
All I can do is wink

Ladies don't like me
But my character isn't loose 
I can't let them get bitten 
Need a big mongoose 



Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...