Search This Blog

P1225 Lover boy

I'm the lover boy
You fucked in spring 
My balls are bigger now
More love I bring 

Come miss let's love 
My skin's all washed 
Honey for you
From bees I've squashed

I'm a changed thing 
Comb my pubes a lot
Through my asshole 
I smoke pot

There are other improvements 
I floss my gums
I keep what comes out
I like the little crumbs 

I can't get a boner 
If I don't think of you 
The butterflies are soup
When my mood's all blue 

There's growing pressure 
The balls have swelled large 
It's sensitive to the touch 
Ready to discharge 

Think of all the sperm 
They all belong to you 
Use them for your crafts 
No scrambling for glue

There are so many uses
I can't list them all
My head's stopped thinking 
The brain's in the balls



Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...