Search This Blog

P1200 Proposal


You are so pretty 
My tongue is tied
They say monalisa is pretty 
I think they've lied 

Oy my words fail me
Hairs on my penis vain
Your hair's so symmetrical 
Please take my lonely brain 

I can't stretch my hands more
No diamond suffice 
Goosebumps on my ball sac
I give you my only lice

Let the heavens marry us
Will unite to breed
Our progeny will rule the world 
A much superior seed

I have about a million sperms
And you a million eggs
Trillion hungry soldiers
Will dine on human legs

And their crotch, so lovely 
And their brain,  so fine 
Fondly from inside out they'll devour 
The feeble human spine

It'll be a bloody massacre 
Just think the blood we'll spill
We'll have long honeymoons
In a pool of human kill

We'll eat their shit too
Nothing should go to waste 
Vomit, spit, sweat and piss
Add some salt for taste

Ha ha ha and he he he
The heavens have a ruse
Come my love, let's make love
We'll blow the human fuse

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...