Search This Blog

P1138 Drunk

Drinky winky drunk 
Atlantis has sunk
I don't drink people say
It's just that I'm a little gay

Yes gay not like that
I meant the happy kind
When you feel a little giddy 
Hilarity in scum you find 

But whatever is the matter 
Can't the world spin
In fact I think it does 
And not because of gin

Yes and what's this dog doing 
I think it's pink
Fancy a drunk pink dog 
Pouring itself a drink

Don't know what I'm drinking 
Is this piss, dog piss
Is that why it's yellow 
Don't matter, it's all bliss

I don't know where I am though 
It's all white, nothing in sight 
I'm not a sketch I hope 
That wouldn't be right 

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...