Search This Blog

P1136 Head on the pillow



I like to imagine 
With my head on the pillow 
Thought after strange thought 
Come unbidden to the hollow 

The world is often just a construct
Of a wandering thought 
The reality is often far from it
Far often a weirder plot

I don't need to get up and go
I don't need the real thing 
My mind simulator bakes it up
And acts it out with zing

If my thoughts were to be carried out 
The world may have been stranger
It wouldn't be hostile though 
It wouldn't pose any danger 

It would have a little more color 
A little more happy
People less cruel or indifferent 
And a lot less snappy

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...