Search This Blog

P1123 Hallux


My hallux tastes like Maggie 
Do you think I'm faggy 
Or maybe it's some other distortion 
Since there isn't any option 

I know I know my taste in rhythm sucks 
I don't know what rhymes 
But honestly I don't care 
Just repeat a couple of times 

Or it could be I'm mad as a hatter 
I don't know why a hatter is mad
Surely I'm not well educated 
That's why I'm so terribly sad

Yes I'm quite sad, and you can see
I have an uneducated hairy belly 
I don't have much going for me
Arse is dreadful, but sweetly smelly

I can sing with farts 
Pi Pi Po Po Bhruu
Marvelously refreshing and warm
Entirely classical, but smells like poo

It's the sulphur that's to blame they say
Not my fault at all
Can the aroma in your gas
Stink up a large hustling mass?

Oh well what can you do
Life is just shitty shitty turds 
All the dreams are flushed 
Down the sewer in small floods

Anyway fuck everyone 
I don't really care
No one cares about me
The world isn't at all fair

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...