Search This Blog

P1118 Mendicancy


I need money I need food 
If you have a hundred that'd be good 
For those doing better I'll wager a bet
You're on the same boat there's no safety net
Today you'll throw a grimace, tomorrow you'll be me
It's just other side of the coin you don't want to see
The rich are richer while everyone else is worse 
My aching belly will growl into a curse
So drop a few change if you want to live
You've hoarded plenty, surely you can give

Otherwise to savor the misery 
You can fuck me in the arse
I'm ready for anything 
I've lost all hope and brass

It'll cost a bit extra to count my ribs
Twenty more to poke with pointed nibs
If you puncture the skin, it'll hurt a ton
I hope I don't bleed to death after you're done



Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...