Search This Blog

P1115 I'm Flying


I'm flying, I'm flying 
I'm flying like a bird 
You might think I'm falling 
Which is plainly absurd 

Your mind is playing a trick on you
You may be upside down
I'm flying and that's a fact
No matter how hard you frown

It's just a technical matter 
That it didn't go as horizontal 
The vectors messed up
The wind very confrontal

Or it could've been the feathers 
Or the torn suture 
Once I recover from the wounds 
I'll investigate the fracture

It's a pity no one loves a flying man
Next time I'll try the spider string 
I'll tell you the next venue 
Now get a stretcher with a spring 

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...