Search This Blog

P1112 Mango Man


Mango man mango man 
What can you do?

"For a start, fuck your wife
Better than you!

You are absolutely no good 
A good for nothing dumbass 
Don't shake like that silly man
If you drop me, I'll be really crass

I can't hurt too many at once
But the wounds can run deep
There'll be flies and maggots 
And a thousand shameless sheep 

The tears will be pure and joyless 
And the pain will stay for several lives 
My curse will cripple entire families 
Down the generations and the wives

I'm evil, no doubt 
I have bona-fide skills 
I'll boil and eat your enemies 
Actions, not mere magic frills 

Just jot down the names
On a clean white scroll 
By the end of day, your enemies, I promise 
Will lick shit from your hole 

Otherwise put me back
I'd like to take a nap 

Hope this silly world of yours 
Isn't all that crap"

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...