Search This Blog

P1054 Merry...


Merry Christmas everyone 
Fuck you all
May you all die grievous deaths 
Stop thinking you are tall

Life is short, life is shitty 
You fall in a pit I have no pity 

None, nada, zip, zero
Stop thinking you're a hero
Because you're not
Simple 
You're just another dumb ape 
That wears a dumb cape

There's no magic wake up now
Breathe fart and all that stuff
Nothing sacred in them at all
You'll all die a vain bluff

Oh and all this Christmas shit
World is full of lies like it
Merry Christmas you dumb fucks
I'll drink your blood in very small cups

We'll meet when you're a skull face too
Until then suffer the unhappy zoo

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...