Search This Blog

P1047 Session of shit


After a wholesome session of shit
I'm less frazzled,  feel fit
The world becomes liveable 
And I, a tad loveable 

I know people don't talk about shit
They call it defecation 
As if a more formal name
Changes what or where it comes from

I don't do that
I'm not politically polite 
I can't be your honest pal
If you call your shit "shite"

And your asshole is important too
You'll die if it's corked 
The rice, the beans, must all come out
Everything you've porked 

And don't worry about the smell 
There's no man who don't stink
Part of being just another animal 
Can I make you think?

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...