Search This Blog

P906 Talking skull

I'm a skull totally dull
A foolish mocking mull
I totally suck, the pencil's stuck 
My face is now a fuck
So flies are fine I let them dine
On the fetid rot

I'm a fool caught in my drool
Give me a grave next time
My blood's too salty my life's all faulty 
My asshole isn't mine 

When I had an ass I gargled gas
It was warm and smelled of shit
Now I dream I smell that fart
See the sparks when lit

I have thoughts on thinking 
Plots on sinking stinky bobbing turds 
You plod them with a stick 
You hit them with a whip 
Pull the bastards under

I love this shit
I'm having a fit 
Can't close my jaw that funny 
Come close you miss
Don't look so pissed 
I take no shit no more



Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...