Search This Blog

P798 Fight


One plus one is two
I'm sure you knew that too
But in binary ask anyone 
One plus one is one 

Math is hard you say
That's yes, with a head of hay
But if you have to live
You need it, better believe 

Get lost you say with your tongue out
Wait when I lose it and begin to shout 
Sound grows louder very quick
You don't know `cause your head's thick

No you don't call your dad
Stupid boy, I've enough had 
I will rule this kingdom one day
You'll be yet another dumb slay

Now run and hide boy
Play with your stupid toy
While I go where the world is all light 
Imagination and fancy take their flight

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...