Search This Blog

P1226 Putin's Balls



I'm putin the permanent 
My balls are rather large
That is why you have me
As the manly man incharge 

I just invaded ukraine 
An example of what I do
If you fancy poetry 
Ode to peace is just "Toodaloo"

I needed an ass licker in ukraine 
But polonium tea for Zelenskyy
He licked all the wrong holes, so,
Say "hell no" to democracy 

I like inventing history much
Making things up is so much fun
People will believe anything 
You just pull a fast and rotten one

Ha ha ha he he he he

I hate the impotent UN
I hate the spineless west
The dumb Americans disgust me
Think of them as pest

They don't have the balls it takes
Hide behind stickers and glue 
I'll make them wear short pink frocks 
To do spastic dance for you

They'll shit their silly frocks 
When I stop their precious fuel
The softy cocks hide in the dark
When asked for a nuclear duel

Ha Ha Ha and Ha

And sanctions my ass
They can't hurt a billionaire!
If the russians get bruised and raped
Do you really think I care?

I force obsequious nations into
Glib equivocation all the time
By keeping their ass on the fence 
They get mad vlad's discount wine

For my rich friends and I
Rest of the world is shit
Whatever you have is really ours 
Will blitz it if we see it fit

I need no justification 
Just look at my huge balls 
It's just a matter of time
Before your country falls

Again my name is putin
I have an appetite for risk
I like people who lick my anus
And those that suck my dick

Ha Ha Ha Hiss Hiss Hiss

My blood curdling eyes
Will make you vomit your food
I have nuclear weapons ready
Pointed at you for general good

Fear mongering works
I write all the rules
Fiction pairs easy with fear
I peddle lies to fools

It pays to be an aggressor 
Make threats and commit fraud 
When you fake shit up as you go
You're treated like a god




Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...