Search This Blog

P1726 Asked the dog


I asked the dog, my mental cog,
Was off its usual bearing. 
That the heat has got, to all my thoughts, 
I was profusely perspiring. 

The sun is hot, you could boil a pot,
If you just left it outside. 
The weather today, sweltering I'd say,
Could scald my soul inside. 

I am so nude, but stop the prude, 
From saying self-righteous crap.
Crazy as it is, I am totally pissed, 
The air has dried my sap.

My dick and balls, won't answer my calls, 
What if a sexy miss walked in?
The tap is dry, my toes could fry,
Always boasted a thin skin.

Backed up shit, my sensitive tits,
My god I've overcooked my brain!
Climate fucking change, is very very strange, 
My asshole is puckered in pain.

Tender to the touch is my US ass.
In the UK it's my bloody arse.
Be as it may, in India it's all gay,
Likewise climate they claim is a farce.

Fuck you me, dear god you see,
Verily we've fucked our collective ass.
Come to think of it, we'll drown in shit,
If the cows farted more gas.

Painting with a broad brush, it's all hush-hush, 
We've fucked the planet like a whore. 
Bleeding everywhere, screaming really scared, 
She wants to be like before.

My urine is thick, my future fucking bleak,
The dog is scared to yell. 
I feel really bad, plus a little sad,
We've all arrived in hell.

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...