Search This Blog

P1479 Prickly

I count my pubes and cart my fart
I really don't think I'm alive 
I need delusions to get by
To be part of the witless hive 

My hairy balls make the dominoes fall 
I say I have wonderful lips 
Whatever it is and be as it mays
I love to gyrate my hips

The poem sucks mindless fucks 
The planet in a sea of entitled misery 
I don't know what the future might hold 
Just another crotchless sissy 

The sun has set on my head 
I just feel glum and gloomy
The dreams aren't naughty as before 
The rooms are always roomy

Scams like jam salted like ham
No dearth of goons, crooks or liars
Everything connected a con circuit 
The heads often the highest hires

Can't clean up the mess I confess
Just a fly in the ointment you see
Quick with their snare no pubic hair 
Nobody wants a fool like me

A festooned fool drowning in his drool
Seeks comfort in a multistage bread 
Fermented froth always the chosen broth 
Meager abilities very thinly spread

Robots in underwear too drunk to fear
A supremely overconfident self-assured society 
A giant dildo in their ass controls the jazz
Shimmering and flashing stupidity

The world is closed like my lids up close 
There's nothing to cheer me up
I taste my tongue the blood in gums
Need to forever shut up

People running south cocks in their mouth 
They can't think while on the run
Fun has begun art behind bars
Can't speak freely under this sun 

Dim critters in their smelly shitters 
The whole world is full of human poop 
What I know paints a horrible picture 
The whole nation is in a soup

The leaders are vile very hostile 
To the very people who got them their chair
I can now say and with utter dismay 
It's true that "Life's not very fair!"

Flavors of lollipop blood on my cock
Every balance will be a bloody red
If you barter you soul for ends so foul 
You're going to regret till you're dead

Addicted to adjectives the unconscious collective 
Prone to a buffet of vice and con
Easy to fool no trophies for school 
You pray not to be preyed upon

Planet of idiots think without thoughts
An established hierarchy of scum 
The one with the drums or the guns
Delivers most of his delicious cum

Mustachioed men very thick semen
They're always ready to rape at will 
All you need to do is stand in their way
Or in the vicinity of their vicious hill 

Bitch is enriched in a threesome sandwich 
What the fuck is going on you ask
Stumbling over lies paying an eternal price 
I carry my own tea in a flask

Barcoded assholes with poles in their holes
Shallow greedy empty hollow whore
I stand shattered with my head battered 
Comical contradictions galore

A pair of mammary glands in several hands
School dress outsell everything else 
It's the innocent smell going to psycho hell
Lust dripping from its spiral shell

Tesselation of evil catchment for the devil 
Now that's not a nice thing to think
The pits are deep people half asleep 
Precariously near the bottomless brink

What is hell there's no bell
My pants are on fire you see
It was an ant, now I recant 
A giant mind eating flea

These are the parts under the glass
They're sharp and fiendishly prickly 
All assembled I think a beast I'll build 
Devour the universe easily


The silt is deep deception to the hilt
There isn't anyone to see the light here
My life is spent howling till the end
Horrible the horrors in this sphere

Comfort in the marquee outside anarchy 
A sham democracy is a veiled threat 
I've raised my voice in poem with poise
Like a guitar with mangled fret

Hairs on my tail have set their sail 
This country is about to go POP
A sound like a wimp is all I can think 
Unreason has no reason to stop

The cancer has spread now eat your bread 
Before the teeth fall out with a bite
This generation is dead the next is dying 
Is it legal to fly a smiling kite?

Congratulate yourself as you look on the shelf 
A book to help you become a victim 
All myths start great superfluous heart
The future is beautifully grim

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...