Search This Blog

M121 sage shoukalin


I sage shoukalin, just in,
Hallelujah or hello, losers galore.
If you think your shit doesn't stink,
You're a stupid whore.

Glib with fib foaming ink on nib, 
People on LinkedIn like shit to spin. 
Coolio, no problemo, I can do that, 
Goad the gullible to hell with a grin. 

Holding my shit for millennia, 
Fancy me traveling in time. 
This son of a bitch is a descendant,
This diarrhea will be like slime. 

But he's autistic and shit,
An unremarkable and unfiltered spook.
I've come all the way, to stay, 
For him a masala medicine cook.

Sweet nothing but true fucking, 
Euphemisms I need to teach. 
He doesn't smile as if he has piles, 
Ideas in his ass outside his reach.  

To say please then piss release, 
Stabbing from the back the heart. 
He's been stabbed so many times, 
You'd think he'd master the art. 

Con with winking emoticon on, 
So holy this LinkedIn I cry. 
With english it's easy to be selfish, 
Your fish you secretly fry. 

What a creep, in shit knee deep,
A hole in his holy underwear.
But that's the only one he has,
And has asked me to share.

A hindoo sage weird in this age,
I went tits up long time ago.
As a super saint I used to paint,
God's shitty constipated flow.

I made shit up from close up, 
It's easy but this Ghosh is dumb.
He thinks people will listen to reason,
As a collective they only suck their thumb.

The collective thumb up their collective ass,
Now I hear has cooked other gods.
Bullshit has not gotten out of date,
Amazon will list my pointy anal rods.

Yes sirree those don't grow on trees,
I poke with rants, gibberish chants. 
Thus I'm set to spread hate in spate, 
It's ready already and out of my pants. 
 



Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...