Search This Blog

M120 Snow the cat

Hello sire please don't fire,
I am a simple eastern man.
I eat and sleep my business keep,
According to god's holy plan.

Recently I know my cat snow,
Stole fish from your stand. 
It's a felis catus a very low status,
I hope you understand. 

It's a bengali cat, grown fat,
Could not convince to eat fruits.
Vegetables she ate she hate, 
My luck with bad recruits.

Won't take god in her heart and farts, 
Starts her bell to ring. 
The vedas don't appeal to her, 
Her yawning very depressing. 

Good with fights without lights,
You can see if she's your type.
I quiz her holy chant but she rants, 
Her asshole on my mouth she wipes. 

Very naughty and very haughty,
Her shit smells very bad.
Lately she's been shitting on me,
This makes a holy hindoo sad.


Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...